Sunday, April 26, 2009

weekends of fun!

i did 11 programs in the last two weeks, so i haven't had time to blog at work. the majority of them went very well, puppets and stories and booktalks, and the kids and i had a blast. last weekend i had two bday parties. my best friend's boy turned 3 and my mom got another year older too (see mom, i didn't mention you're 57 :) it was a pirate party (not my mom's) and i dressed up! and yes you get to see me in all my ridiculousness. for mom's party i made lasagna from scratch (my specialty) and a trifle (my first one) both turned out to be quite delicious. then we played much wii, where i got plowed over by my brothers, in both bowling and golf. this weekend i went to alabama to visit a friend and her two year old. we spent yesterday and today at the beach with various friends of hers. beautiful weather and i'm only slightly red. tomorrow we hit the road for a tour of ne alabama. i know that doesn't sound very thrilling, but we found some fun, cool, interesting things to do there, plus there are mountains, which we seriously are lacking in our lives.




1 comment: