Monday, April 6, 2009

my week off

well my aunt's surgery went well and they got out what they could of the tumor. the main point was to relieve pressure on the brain and they did. my mom and i saw her saturday and she was talking and joking and being bossy and grumpy. sunday my sister and i went to see her and she was very sleepy and groggy, but out of icu. this morning they found a blood clot under the skull flap the had opened for the surgery. so she's in surgery again. this one is easier and shorter, so a little less scary. we find out tomorrow if its cancer or not. i've got to see several of my cousins under these less than ideal occasion, but being with family is nice.

since the camping trip is cancelled, we are staying here and doing stuff as a family. today is a family game day at my sister's. she has a few days off before her next PA rotation. tomorrow is skate station with bowling, mini golf, go carts, and arcade. wednesday maybe movies, another sis works there and we can get in free. thursday my mom and i are going to orlando to visit the temple. not the lovely relaxing time of camping, but still not at work!!

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your Aunt.
    Is this Ruth? franque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete