Tuesday, January 13, 2009

whiny much?

So I sent out an email to my friends about the blog and my work people know about it too, because we are all doing the 23 Things. I wanted to use this blog for my Things, but also to vent and whine about the problems in my life. How am I supposed to do that, if the people I want to talk about are reading the blog? I'll have to be very vague about who I'm complaining about I guess. I could do a lot of crying about not enough money or being overworked, or current events. Those kinds of posts shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. I'm not a mean person, ok not a really mean person, and I'm not much of a gossiper, but I do like to talk about my frustrations. If I get too whiny just let me know.

3 comments:

  1. You dont whine, you just complain alot..Just kidding !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big problem for me concerning my facebook account. I have a couple people on there that I want to go off about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'll know if you're complaining about me, so you better be vague!!

    ReplyDelete