Monday, November 16, 2009

a weekend with great news!!

i had a great time in orlando this weekend. kate and jd went to the temple. it was wonderful. i got to catch up with lots of friends that i never get to see and though i got hardly any sleep, it was nice to have a relaxing day. i got to watch the second have off the gator game and was pleased with another win. then i got a lot of needed sleep.

sunday was a slow day at work. i missed a call from my sister at noon and called her back after we opened. she had some news for me. she was pregnant!! she had just taken the test that morning. i'm and so excited to be an aunt. i hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. afterwork i went to the store to get my roommate some drugs, since she was feeling yucky. then home to a nap and tv. then i couldn't fall asleep and made up my christmas lists of things to buy and what i want bought for me. i fell asleep a little after 3am.

i had today off and went to the doctor cause my ear infection s is back or never really left. then sam and i went to a chinese buffet for lunch. i was supposed to go out to my dad's and work, but what was supposed to be a little nap, turned into me sleeping the afternoon away. back to work tomorrow. very much looking forward to thanksgiving next week and our camping trip to georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment