Thursday, November 12, 2009

job no, job yes

i finally put all my laundry away!! i can see the floor in my room and walk around without running into a basket of laundry. i got a lot of sleep and watched some movies on my days off. last night i called the old boyfriend. we talked for 5 hours. he's coming to see me in december and take me to a dance at church. it'll be nice to see him again. i found out today that i didn't get the job i applied for, but i'm okay with it. i'm just wondering who did get it. the best part is that sam did get a job today!! she got a part time library assistant position. i am sooo excited for her. she needed this boost and i'm really glad she finally got a promotion. time to go pack for my overnight in orlando and finish the john grisham book i'm reading. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment