Thursday, October 1, 2009

the chores of life

three whole days of no plans except for church. granted church this weekend is special. there are 8 hours of broadcasts from salt lake for me to enjoy. luckily the internet is wonderful and i can watch them in my pjs. however sunday i'm gonna to church to watch them with some friends and have yummy food. too much sitting but wonderful speakers and messages and singing that makes me feel good.

i have sooooo many things i want to do this weekend that have been put off. wash my car, inside and out, there is an odor developing from probably some kind of leftover food. laundry, the task that never gets done. if only i could just have old navy ship me new clothes each week, so i would never have to put clothes away, i hate it! clean up my craft table. right now the table is buried in a foot high mess of craft stuff. papers, markers, pictures, stamps, stickers, ribbon, ink pads, scissors, etc. are sliding off the edges. my desk. oh the scariness. i have 6 boxes and a laundry basket full of things that need to be gone through, tossed or put away in my desk. i'm afraid. when this is done, i can go through the mound of paid bills (i pay everything online, but still get the bills in paper form) that need to be organized and put away in the desk too. its only about 9 months worth. i need to decorate for halloween. and i have mucho stuff to hang and put out. i need to crochet some scarfs for this silent auction i'm helping with at work to raise money for the united way. i need to finish my friend's bday gift, which requires 1 trip to joann's and about an hours more work. i need to make my christmas list to give to my sis. i want books mostly, but i need to go through my bookshelves (which of course are in a bit of disarray) and figure out what i have and what i want. i need to pay my bills (payday!!) and figure out if i can live off what's left.

i think that's about it. oh wait, i need to work on websites for my dad. i took that class and then haven't done a thing with it. oh the guilt. i finally did go out and work for him on monday. washing dishes, scrubbing the bathroom, vaccumming etc. then he made me dinner, that was nice. i told him i'd come friday too, but he's coming to town for a dr appointment, and i asked him to swing by and fix my wireless. my roommate's laptop will connect, but mine and several other people who've come over can't get the internet to work. i would have an easier time with doing the website if i could sit in bed or on the couch. my back doesn't like to sit in a chair after a day of work.

so here's hoping i can actually get some of this stuff done. because i know there is no way i'll get to all of it. especially when i'm only on page 58 of 824 of the new diana gabaldon book. yup, not much is gonna get done at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment