Wednesday, March 11, 2009

things i've been doing (not 23)

I haven't written in awhile. Definitely haven't done 23 things lately. I've had 2 evaluations to do on my underlings, but I just finished, yeah! I've been working out most everday and joined the gym on Sunday. I lost 1.5 lbs. last week, for a total of 12. Except for some leg pain due to my lousy back, I'm feeling great and eating well. This past Friday, I went to Cedar Key with my roommate. It was her birthday and she'd never been. We had fun looking in all the tourist shops and art galleries. We had a yummy seafood lunch overlooking the Gulf. It was a beautiful day, as you can see below. I have to work this weekend, again. But I just planned two trips for April.


One is camping in GA with my parents and brother. Luckily its only a week and just one campground. Last summer we spent three weeks going to 9 parks. We got so tired of each other, we skipped the last one and came home two days early. So we're going to that one for a week.

The next trip is to see my friend Susan. We have been pals since senior year of high school. She moved to Alabama 8 or 9 years ago, and I go see her every year (except the year she lost her house in a hurricane, yes really). We are going to spend two days hanging out with her son and going to the beach and then two days road tripping to wherever the wind takes us. I'm way excited about that.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth.

    You do know that you make dynamite lasagna, don't you?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too!

    I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Go girl!(and don't come back) Nay Isay-just kidding ya. Sounds like you're having fun-that's good. Franque

    ReplyDelete